A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Perrault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Perrault is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Perrault, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perrault graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lynn Perrault MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Perrault practice?
- Dr. Gary Perrault has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Perrault practices Surgery near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Surgeons.