Learn more about Dr. Gary Pesicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pesicka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pesicka
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pesicka Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pesicka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesicka graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pesicka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Pesicka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Pesicka practice?
- Dr. Gary Pesicka has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pesicka practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.