A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pesicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pesicka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pesicka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesicka graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pesicka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allen Pesicka MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Pesicka practice?
- Dr. Gary Pesicka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Pesicka practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.