A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pesicka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pesicka, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Pesicka graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Pesicka has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pesicka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 14 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 8 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Pesicka practice?
Dr. Gary Pesicka practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.