Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Peters
Dr. Gary Peters, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Peters is affiliated with Fallon Clinic, Olympus Specialty Hospital -S, Springfield, Ma and St Vincent Hospital-Vernon Hills Campus. Dr. Peters has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Peters has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gary Peters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. John-Paul Hezel
Orthopedic Surgery, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Worcester, MA 0 mi8
Dr. William Balcom
Worcester, MA 0 mi29
Dr. Bradley Schaffer
Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Worcester, MA 0 mi20