A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Peterson is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Peterson, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Peterson MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Peterson practice?
- Dr. Gary Peterson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Peterson practices Vascular Surgery near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Marion Surgeons.