Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Peterson
Dr. Gary Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Peterson is affiliated with St Louis University Hospital, SSM Rehabilitation Hospital and St Anthonys Medical Center. Dr. Peterson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Peterson has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Gary Peterson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Donald Jacobs
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi31
Dr. Seiichi Noda
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi27
Dr. Joseph Arcidi Jr
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Saint Louis, MO 0.01 mi34