A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pitts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pitts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary M Pitts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Pitts practice?
- Dr. Gary Pitts has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pitts practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Family Physicians.