A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pitts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pitts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pitts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitts graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pitts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pitts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Pitts practice?
Dr. Gary Pitts practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Wayne, IN and Milford, IN.
See Warsaw Family Physicians.