Overall Review

March 5th, 2013
great Dr. but too many patients
I have been a patient of dr Pitts for over 11 yrs. He has always been very caring and concerned about any problams I had. I had some very difficult issues and he hugged me and prayed with me and really took the time. I was disapointed when last year I was dropped by my pain management dr thru no fault of my own and he wouldnt write me my normal prescriptions until I could get into a new dr which took him over a week to refer me to. Then I have heard by three other people he filled in the gap with their meds for a month when the same thing happened to them. Also if you want to see him personally you have to make an appt sometimes a month in advance. If I have a Dr id like to seee them and not an assistant. I think he over extends himself and has too many patients to keep up with. But he does have a very good and caring bedside manner.

June 18th, 2012
Was not super impressed.
It was over an hour wait to get in the first time that I went. Nobody in the office in person or even over the phone was very friendly. I only saw the P.A. Michael Scott. No real complaints there or anything. Mostly the long wait and unfriendly staff made the visit not very pleasant.

April 1st, 2012
wonderful caring man
He is so very caring and understanding. He has lots of patients but i have seen him for over ten yrs and acts like he personally knows me and really cares about me. I have had a few very personal issues and he has been so understanding and wonderful. Always greets me with a hug and acts like he really cares when he is with you. He takes all the time you need with him even if he is busy. I wouldnt trade him for anything. I feel like I can tell him anything without being judged. Best dr you could ever ask for

March 1st, 2012
Financial/Payments/Office Policy's
Dr.Pitt's is an excellent doctor; very sympathetic; very kind. I'm not at all impressed with his office staff; most of the time NONE of them seem to know what's going on, and now I've found out that he refuses to see me; re-new my perscriptions; or sign my application for Perscription Assistance; this is all because I owe him around $500.00, and can't afford to pay on it at the present time. It makes me very sad that I can't return to Dr. Pitts for my health care needs.......and I certainly don't expect him to work for free.....I'm just really down on my luck right now because of our wonderful economic situation, and I can barely afford milk and bread.....let alone anything else. Obviously I was accepted into the Perscription Assistance program because I fall in to the 'Poverty Catagory'; Yet I still can't go to a doctor, or afford my much needed scripts! If I run out of one of the medications that I'm on.......I go through some very serious, nasty withdrawls that can be life threatening!I'm scared to death....and very sad :(

February 14th, 2012
ALPA
He is a great human beign but as far as a real diagnosis on my case!! it was a very dissappointed experience with him!! I was scared half to death and he kept saying it was fine that I didn't have anything!! ended up having a biopsy and other issues he just has a lot of patients that he can't keep up with all of them his office staff is awful!!!

January 17th, 2012
M Henderson
Dr Pitts is the most caring Dr I have ever seen. I would never change to another doctor. See for yourself.

September 8th, 2011
Great doctor
I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Pitts. I have never had a physician with such great bedside manner and caring attitude. My visit was over an hour and I left feeling everything was addressed that I had went for. I highly recommend this physician.

March 29th, 2011
He goes out of his way to provide good care.
Although you may have to wait to see him, it's worth it because he goes above and beyond the call of duty!

February 18th, 2011
great awesome doctor... i travel nearly 45 miles to get his opinions and treatments... no other out there like him... sometimes you have to settle for his P.A.'s but still worth it and proud to have him as our physician