A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Plotkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Plotkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Plotkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotkin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Plotkin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Plotkin MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Plotkin practice?
- Dr. Gary Plotkin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Plotkin practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL.
See Providence Internists and Providence Infectious Disease Doctors.