A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Plotnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Plotnick is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plotnick
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Plotnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Plotnick graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Plotnick has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- Veteran`s ADM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary David Plotnick MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary D. Plotnick practice?
- Dr. Gary Plotnick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Plotnick practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Cardiologists.