A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Plundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Plundo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plundo
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plundo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Plundo graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Plundo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Philip Plundo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Plundo practice?
- Dr. Gary Plundo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Plundo practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Roseville Family Physicians.