A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Plundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Plundo is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Plundo graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Plundo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Philip Plundo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Plundo practice?
- Dr. Gary Plundo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Plundo practices Family Medicine near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Roseville Family Physicians.