A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pohl is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pohl
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Pohl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pohl, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohl graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pohl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- John Umstead Hospital
- Central Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Brian Pohl MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Pohl practice?
- Dr. Gary Pohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pohl practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.