A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Pohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Pohl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Pohl, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pohl graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Pohl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- John Umstead Hospital
- Central Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Brian Pohl MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary B. Pohl practice?
- Dr. Gary Pohl has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Pohl practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.