A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Polk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Polk is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Polk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Polk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Polk has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Polk MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Polk practice?
- Dr. Gary Polk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Polk practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists, Amarillo Pulmonologists, and Amarillo Sleep Medicine Doctors.