A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Polsfuss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Polsfuss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Polsfuss, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsfuss graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Polsfuss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alvarado Hospital
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- San Diego Rehabilitation Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Polsfuss MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Polsfuss practice?
- Dr. Gary Polsfuss has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Polsfuss practices Emergency Medicine near National City, CA.
See National City Emergency Physicians.