A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Portnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Portnay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Portnay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Portnay graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Portnay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Hospital
- Winchester Hospital, Winchester, Ma
- Burlington Medical Group Pc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ira Portnay MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary I. Portnay practice?
- Dr. Gary Portnay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Portnay practices Internal Medicine near Woburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Billerica, MA.
See Woburn Internists.