A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Porubsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Porubsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porubsky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porubsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Porubsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porubsky graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Porubsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Porubsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Porubsky practice?
- Dr. Gary Porubsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Porubsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons and Opelousas Surgeons.