A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Porubsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Porubsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Porubsky
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Porubsky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Porubsky, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Porubsky graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Porubsky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Porubsky MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Porubsky practice?
- Dr. Gary Porubsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Porubsky practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons and Opelousas Surgeons.