A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Posner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Posner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Posner, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Posner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Posner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- LacOlive View-Ucla Med Ctr
- Lac/Olive View-Ucla Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Philip Posner MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Posner practice?
- Dr. Gary Posner has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Posner practices Pediatrics near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Pediatricians.