A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Prechter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Prechter is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Prechter, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Prechter graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Prechter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Park Ridge Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary C Prechter FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Prechter practice?
- Dr. Gary Prechter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Prechter practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Clyde, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, NC and Asheville, NC.
See Clyde Internists, Clyde Pulmonologists, and Clyde Critical Care Practitioners.