A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Proffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Proffett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Proffett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Proffett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Proffett practice?
Dr. Gary Proffett practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Granada Hills, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.