A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Proffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Proffett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proffett
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Proffett Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Proffett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Proffett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Proffett practice?
- Dr. Gary Proffett has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Proffett practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.