A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Proffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Proffett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Proffett graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Proffett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary James Proffett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary J. Proffett practice?
- Dr. Gary Proffett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Proffett practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Mirage, CA and Granada Hills, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.