A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Proulx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Proulx, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Proulx graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Proulx has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Exeter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Miller Proulx MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Proulx practice?
- Dr. Gary Proulx has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Proulx practices Radiation Oncology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exeter, NH and Boston, MA.
See Sayre Radiation Oncologists.