Learn more about Dr. Gary Proulx:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Proulx is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proulx
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proulx Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Proulx, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Proulx graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Proulx has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Exeter Hospital Inc
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Miller Proulx MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gary M. Proulx practice?
- Dr. Gary Proulx has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Proulx practices Radiation Oncology near Exeter, NH.
See Exeter Radiation Oncologists.