A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Quiroga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Quiroga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiroga graduated from Universidad Mayor De San Simon, Cochabamba.
Dr. Quiroga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kent General Hospital
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Tristan Quiroga MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Quiroga practice?
- Dr. Gary Quiroga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Quiroga practices Internal Medicine near Dover, DE.
See Dover Internists.