A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Carlson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Carlson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Northfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Carlson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Gary Carlson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Carlson practices Family Medicine near Northfield, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Northfield Primary Care Doctors.