A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Goodman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Goodman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Goodman, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Goodman has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Goodman practice?
Dr. Gary Goodman practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Clemens, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Mount Clemens Surgeons and Mount Clemens Cardiothoracic Surgeons.