A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Horowitz, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Horowitz practice?
Dr. Gary Horowitz practices Neurology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Neurologists.