A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Horowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Horowitz, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary R Horowitz DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Gary Horowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gary Horowitz practices Neurology near Elkins Park, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Elkins Park Neurologists.