A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. GARY KATZ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. GARY KATZ is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. KATZ graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. KATZ has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. KATZ accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. GARY KATZ practice?
Dr. GARY KATZ practices Surgery, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons, Madison Heights General Practitioners, Madison Heights Pediatricians, and Madison Heights Gastroenterologists.