A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Katz DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Katz practice?
- Dr. Gary Katz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Katz practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.