Dr. Gary Richard Katz MD and DO is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Katz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Katz practice?
Dr. Gary Katz practices Surgery, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Warren, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons, Madison Heights General Practitioners, Madison Heights Pediatricians, and Madison Heights Gastroenterologists.