A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Katz is Excellent. Dr. Katz has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Katz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Katz practice?
Dr. Gary Katz practices Surgery near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Madison Heights Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry Katz