A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silverman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Silverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Silverman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Silverman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Silverman practice?
- Dr. Gary Silverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Silverman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Primary Care Doctors and Vero Beach Geriatric Doctors.