A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Silverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Silverman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Mem Hosp, Vero Beach, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Silverman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary Silverman practice?
- Dr. Gary Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Silverman practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Family Physicians and Vero Beach Geriatric Doctors.