Dr. Gary Snider Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gary Snider?

Breast augmentation

Posted on June 6th, 2017

Finding and trusting a surgeon can be one of the most stressful decisions you have to make. I feel so fortunate that I found Dr. Snider who was recommended to me by a local Dr. Prior to that, I had made a lot of research and called different offices in and out of state. I found that every time, the person on the phone was very short and did not have much time to answer all of my questions. When I called Dr. Snider's office, I spoke with Kathy who spent close to an hour providing answers to my questions and concerns. I felt so comfortable and welcome that I went ahead and made an appointment for a 1st consultation. As soon as I stepped into the office, I knew that I had probably made the right decision. Every member of the staff was very friendly and made me feel at ease. I finally met Dr. Snider. Immediately I felt comfortable and knew that I would be in capable hands. That 1st consultation lasted also over than an hour and I never felt rushed. He was very personable in understanding what I was looking to achieve. He explained everything that he was going to do and made sure that I understood the whole procedure which was very comforting. I drove back many times to the office and had a chance to get to know his staff a little bit better each time, specially Tanya and Arlene, very exceptional and kind. I truly believe Dr. Snider has his patients best interest at heart, and he exceeded all my expectations. I could not be happier with the result. Thank you so very much!

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Wonderful surgeon. Would use him again.

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Dr. Snider is without a doubt an outstanding surgeon - he is blessed with a caring, compassionate personality, which was what I really needed following a 2015 breast cancer diagnosis. He and his staff thoroughly prepared me for the reconstruction process following a bi-lateral mastectomy - they were very upbeat and forward looking in my treatment. Dr. Snider always is caring and encouraging, he always seemed to sense when an extra positive word was needed. His reconstruction of my body is amazing, pretty close to the "original equipment"! I could not be more pleased with his skills or my decision to ask him to my plastic surgeon - a truly gifted man and physician!

Compassionate & Skilled Surgeon

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in early 2016. I was leaning towards the Tram Flap procedure for reconstruction, and the surgeon who was performing my bilateral mastectomy recommended Dr. Snider without hesitation. I could not be happier with his work. When I went into his office, he asked me what my post reconstruction goal was. I said that when I looked in the mirror with clothes on, I didn’t want to think about the fact that I had previously had breast cancer. This goal was absolutely accomplished. Many people who know about my situation have commented on how natural my reconstructed breasts look. Dr. Snider is a very kind and compassionate physician. His bedside manner is second to none. He always seemed genuinely concerned about me. His office staff is wonderful as well. They were always very caring and friendly. Wait times are minimal and they are very accommodating. I cannot recommend Dr. Snider enough!

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Gary Snider's as well as my entire family for several years. From the moment you walk in the office you are treated with professionalism from his entire staff. Wait time to see Dr. Snider is minimal. He has the absolute best bed side manner and care for each and every patient. He listens and explains all options, answers questions you have and gives you his expert opinion of what treatment is best for your situation and decision. He never rushes and truly takes a fair amount of time with each patient. I trust my entire family with his care and surgeon skills. He is a board certified surgeon and I have all the confidence in the world in his care and expertise. The staff is wonderful. I have had the opportunity to work with each of them. Diane, Arlene, Tanya, Vanessa, Kathy you are also wonderful. Thank you for your excellent care!

Uno de los mejores

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

En mi experiencia que eh tenido con el Dr.Snider pienso que es uno de los mejores doctores pero mas grande es como persona por que tiene un gran corazon,ayuda a las personas sin inportarle de que raza son y como le pueden pagar por eso yo le doy las Gracias a el y a todo su personal sobre todo a su esposa ella tambien es una gran persona ; No se como pagarles lo que an hecho por mi Gracias de parte mia y de mi familia Dios los bendiga..!

El mejor..

Posted on August 21st, 2016

En mi opinion el mejor..Desde la primera cita se preocupa por lo que quieres. Muy profecional y sin duda el personal super amable..!

Lower Body Lift

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr Snyder performed a major cosmetic surgery after my weight loss. I couldn't be happier with the results

Breast Cancer Survivor

Posted on May 4th, 2016

In 2006, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. There were so many things that were complicated about this journey. However, the bi-lateral mastectomy and reconstruction was the least complicated although my biggest concern. Dr. Snider is kind, caring, and compassionate. His follow up and bed side manner is like no other that I have ever experienced. He will always ask "how are you?" and truly wants to know. I have appreciated his willingness to find out if I am happy with his work. He prepares you for details that you cannot possibly anticipate. He is willing to provide a solution for any and all of my concerns without making me feel insecure by asking. The entire city was gridlocked due a historical snow storm yet he was there to visit me every day in the hospital. His scheduling and nursing staff makes the entire process a snap! Very knowledgeable and amazing teamwork!

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Snider in my opinion is one of the best plastic surgeons in Denver Colorado.. I had a rhinoplasty about two weeks ago and I'm back at the gym. I was ecstatic with my results! He takes his time explaining the procedure and made me feel very comfortable going into surgery. The office staff is delightful. I highly recommend Dr. Snider for any plastic surgery your considering.

All Around Best

Posted on July 20th, 2015

Have been going to Dr. Snider for nearly 20 years and he and his staff are by far the best. I would have no problem having my mother, sister, daughters, friends go to their office knowing they will get an honest answer for what they are seeking

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr Snider and his staff are exceptional. Have had various procedures done and have been very happy with all of them. Always professional