A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Walton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Walton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Walton Medical Center
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Richard Walton MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Walton practice?
- Dr. Gary Walton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Walton practices Surgery and Urology near Athens, GA.
See Athens Surgeons and Athens Urologists.