Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 15th, 2012

The office staff is extreamly rude and will take there time doing anything they don't feel like doing. If you need referrals...forget it, it won't happen. The nurse practitioner, Darlene doesn't know what she's talking about and has personally given me the wrong information three times to the point in which I've decided to look else where for medical care which I hope everyone reading this does the same. It's a shame that Dr. Raab has this sub par staff that is making him look bad as he seems like a very nice guy. My opinion is that his staff will make your experience with ocean city family practice a regrettable one, just keep looking.

Jul 8th, 2012

His practice skills appear to be good, but it is often more than a day to get him to return a phone call. He seems very unconcerned about any issue concerning me. Waiting time in office is totally unacceptable.

spend more time with patients show details spend more time with patients
Jan 28th, 2010

Seems too interested in quantity of patients rather than quality of car

by Dan Smith on Jan 10th, 2010

Dr. Gary Raab is the best General Practitioner I have ever met.His dignoses have been "on the money" every time.He was very instrumental in diagnosing my heart problem and I believe he saved my life.His office visits are very thorough and he has followed up with evening phone updates a number of times.When he explains problems he does not talk "down" to me, and makes sure I understand what he believes is a proper approach.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
by Citysearch User on Nov 25th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I love Dr. Raab I have been going to him for my entire life and I would never go to anyone else. His entire staff makes going to the doctor...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
This office is CRAZY show details This office is CRAZY
Apr 2nd, 2008

they cram people in & the wait is sometimes 2 hours long! they call in prescriptions to the wrong pharmacy with regularity - they need to slow down & get it right. office staff is sometimes downright RUDE.