Dr. Gary Reed DO Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
He has been our primary for 15 years. Great caring doctor.

July 18th, 2016
I have been with Dr. Reed for 7 months and have been so impressed with him and his staff!

August 29th, 2012
Seems god at first.
I have seen him for years but the last few he seem off. He always prescribes the same thing every time I see him. He also talks about anything but getting you better. Stupid stuff no other Dr. has ever talked about. He is past his prime and should retire. His staff is awesome and the only reason I stayed as long as I did.

February 7th, 2012
Prescribed dangerous medication
Dr. Reed prescribed me a dangerous medication that should have NEVER been prescribed to someone with Mitral Valve Prolapse. After seeing several other doctors, all of them unanimously agreed that Dr. Reed should have never given me the medication that he did and it could have caused big problems for me. Because of him, I had intense heart palpitations and how have a giant hospital bill and doctor bills I have to pay for. I would never recommend ANYONE to Dr. Reed's office. He didn't listen to me and believes that he knows everything about everything when truthfully, he's an older doc that needs to brush up on his skill.

March 27th, 2009
Only go to Reed as a last resort.
Reed is the type of doctor who thinks of you as a mere patient who should never question the wisdom of the great Oz and is very quick to prescribe drugs. Don't ever tell him you will be getting a second opinion. I made that mistake and he refused to see me again. That was okay by me, but he didn't send my complete medical history to my new physician.

March 9th, 2009
i have been a patient of his since 5th or so grade and now i am graduating high school very soon. at first, he was OK...Later on he seemed to always be talking about basketball and sports that i really did not want to hear about. Soon he was talking about where i should go to college and pressing me to going to a junior college for two or so years...that is none of his business and is very unprofessional of him to discuss that on that level. Also, he diagnoses ailments with the wrong terms, i.e. i was in today and he told me i have an inflamed vein, but didnt tell me the whole story about what was actually happening, so i looked it up on webmd.com and found out that it was caused from a blood clot. later on i found that he mis-diagnosed me. i will be changing dr.s very soon

January 8th, 2009
ONE HEART BEAT AWAY!
I was seeing Dr.Reed for about 4 to 5 years, over the course of that time, everytime I had a cold, flu or what ever my ailment was, I received the same presciption every time.Well a couple of years ago, I was feeling tired and my throat was hurting at night and I had trouble breathing. He said I was having anxiety attacks and prescribed to me 3 different medicines. I got the presciptions filled that day at Costco for my so called anxiety. Later that night I was in the emergency room with 2 major blockages in one of my main arteries. So I have not been back to Dr. Reed since then. I value my life to much to trust in his judgements.Patient beware!

May 18th, 2017