A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Reedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Reedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Reedy, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reedy graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Reedy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Reedy MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Reedy practice?
- Dr. Gary Reedy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Reedy practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clarks Summit, PA.
See Scranton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.