A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Reese is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Reese, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Norman Reese MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gary N. Reese practice?
- Dr. Gary Reese has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Reese practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Neurologists.