A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Reichard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Reichard, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichard graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Reichard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Francis Reichard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary F. Reichard practice?
- Dr. Gary Reichard has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Reichard practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.