Gary Reid Is this you?

Have you seen Gary Reid?

Posted on January 27th, 2016

He gave me options that I didn't have in Janesville, and the hormone treatreatments was definitely better than surgery. Best of all, they worked! When I had another test. No cancer cells! Praise the Lord! And thank you Dr. Reid!

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I would certainly recomend him.

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr Reid is an excellent surgeon, who is kind and caring. Has additional help now.

excellent physician

Posted on June 4th, 2012

I did not find anything wrong with my care. The staff was very helpful and Dr. Reid was wonderful. He's a fantastic physician and a good person.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

Explains medical terms in easy to understand language.Spends time answering questions.Experienced and caring physician and staff.

In my book, the HIGHEST rating of EXCELLENCE for Dr. Reid!

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Seven years ago, I was referred to a highly recommended physician, in Dr. Reid's practice, for a Total Abdominal Hysterectomy, as there was suspicion of possible cancer, following my dx of an enlarged uterus, and an elevated level on a CA-125 blood test). Following my surgery and pathology results, my confirmed dx was Adenomyosis, with no signs of cancer luckily. I was skeptical at first to schedule my surgery with Dr. Reid, versus the Oncological Gynecologist that had come highly recommended. However, once I had my consultation with Dr. Reid, and following my surgery, I realized that I couldn't have asked for a more knowledgeable or caring physician! I had very minimal pain following my hysterectomy, and my vertical incision has been barely noticeable for several years now! Dr. Reid was extremely polite and caring, and had excellent manners. He was extremely thorough in his explanations of what to expect during and following surgery. I have continued to highly recommend Dr. Reid to any and all friends and acquaintances in Ohio over the past several years, until recently retiring to Florida. I could not have asked for a nicer, more caring and extremely professional physician!

Posted on January 17th, 2017