A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Reinheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Reinheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Reinheimer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinheimer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reinheimer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Reinheimer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary Reinheimer practice?
- Dr. Gary Reinheimer has 11 office locations.
Dr. Gary Reinheimer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Washington, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians and Dearborn Allergists.