A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Reinheimer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Reinheimer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinheimer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinheimer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Reinheimer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinheimer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Reinheimer has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Andrew Reinheimer MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Reinheimer practice?
- Dr. Gary Reinheimer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Reinheimer practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians and West Bloomfield Allergists.