Dr. Gary Reinheimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Reinheimer?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gary Reinheimer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2016

Mother of a patient

This " doctor" was rude and condescending! I told him my sons tonsil had white dots on it and he had a 101.8 temp earlier so i was afraid of strep. He proceeded to rell me it was nothing, probably just food stuck in his tonsil!! Luckily the nurse had taken a swab earlier. The "doctor" was leaving the room to go get the results and turned to me and said" you really need to work on your medical knowledge." Seriously!!!!? I am pretty sure its the other way around since the strep test was positive and it wasn't food lodged in his tonsils!!! Inexcusable!!! I will never let this person see anyone in my family again!!

May 24th, 2016

Very thorough

Wait time was fine considering I was squeezed in. Dr was thorough and polite and explained why he chose his diagnosis. Felt very confident in his decision.

April 26th, 2013

Received a bill when his services is covered under my plan.

I do not know how he is but there is an older lady there with an attitude and someone called me when I was terrible sick with an attitude about my test results being abnormal. She hung up before I could get a word out of my mouth. On top of all that I get a $285.00 bill today. They must be nuts. Send it to my insurance company and they can keep their bloodwork results. His staff with the attitude can jump off the Empire State Building. They better get with my insurance company. I am not going back.

October 2nd, 2009

Chronic Sinusitis since 1991

Then I was given his card. Listen to him, he is very very good. I am very impressed hon how well I am doing since meeting him early this year. I have not had another sinus infection since.

October 16th, 2014