A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Rich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Rich practice?
- Dr. Gary Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rich practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.