A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rich
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Rich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary L Rich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Rich practice?
- Dr. Gary Rich has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rich practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.