A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rich is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Panic Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rich graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Lee Rich MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Rich practice?
- Dr. Gary Rich has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rich practices Psychiatry near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Psychiatrists.