A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ridenour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ridenour is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ridenour
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ridenour graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Ridenour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Valley
- rson Tahoe Regional Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Ridenour MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Ridenour practice?
- Dr. Gary Ridenour has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ridenour practices General Practice near Fallon, NV.
See Fallon General Practitioners.