A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Robbins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Robbins has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
- Edward John Noble Hospital of Gouverneur
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Robbins practice?
Dr. Gary Robbins practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Olean, NY.
See Cortland Radiologists.