be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Robbins, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Little Falls Hospital
- Cortland Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gary Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary L. Robbins practice?
Dr. Gary Robbins practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Therapeutic Radiology near Cortland, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, NY and Potsdam, NY.
See Cortland Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garry Robbins