Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Rogal
Dr. Gary Rogal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rogal is affiliated with Clara Maass Medical Center, Morristown Medical Center and Saint Michael's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Rogal has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gary Rogal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Sarah Fan
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.01 mi13
Dr. Keith Hawthorne
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
West Orange, NJ 0.01 mi33
Dr. Donald Rubenstein
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
West Orange, NJ 0.01 mi37