A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rogal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogal
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rogal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogal graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Rogal MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Rogal practice?
- Dr. Gary Rogal has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rogal practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.