A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rogal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rogal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogal graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Rogal MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Rogal practice?
- Dr. Gary Rogal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rogal practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Livingston, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.