A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rogal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rogal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rogal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogal graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rogal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Rogal MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gary Rogal practice?
- Dr. Gary Rogal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rogal practices Cardiovascular Disease near West Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Belleville, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See West Orange Cardiologists.