Dr. Gary Rolband MD Patient Reviews

February 3rd, 2016
Dr. Rolband is an excellent physician with a wonderful "bedside manner". He always gives me the time I need to discuss any problems/meds with him. I recommend him highly.

May 27th, 2015
Move to Myrtle Beach SC
I wish he was in Myrtle Beach SC. We only have 1 or 2 endocrinologist here and they are booked. I saw him 20 years ago when I was first diagnosed with Graves Disease.

October 11th, 2013
Always does everything possible to help

August 21st, 2012
I expected more. Big ego alert!
He only want to spend as less time with one appointment as possible. When I asked him questions, he got mad. He left without doing what he supposed to. What a db.

May 7th, 2012
Couldn't even get an appt!
To my knowledge, if insurance coverage does not require a referral you should be able to see a doctor/specialist at your discretion. This office does not take appointments unless your PC Doc sends a referral to see an EC-specialist. The person on the phone was not rude, but definitely short. I just feel it is odd if a Doc will only take referred appts, makes me pay twice (1 x PC & 1 x EC) which is uneccessary (in my opinion)!

August 24th, 2011
A Horrible Experience....
I waited 50 minutes in the waiting room before I was escorted to the back to see Dr. Rolband. I had to wait another 10 minutes before he actually came into the exam room. I was not impressed by him, and he lacked any kind of bedside manor. His office staff (2) were very slow trying to get me a follow up appointment. His assistant took forever to return my calls about a follow up... Nope, won't go back to him!! There are plenty of other excellent Drs. in Charlotte.

April 17th, 2008
On the cutting edge and passionate!
I was VERY impressed with Dr. Rolband. He spent a considerable amount of time with me and helped me to understand my condition. He was very knowledgeable and informed me of current ongoing research about my condition. He is up to speed on all the latest technologies, medications and research. He instilled hope and confidence in me. He is more personable than my own PCP and really cares about how you feel! He is passionate about making you feel better and getting you healthy. Finally, I've found a doctor who is willing to to do his job and do it fervently!