A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rombough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rombough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rombough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombough graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rombough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Rombough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Rombough practice?
- Dr. Gary Rombough has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rombough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Orthopedic Surgeons.