A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rombough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rombough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rombough
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rombough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rombough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombough graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rombough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Rombough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Rombough practice?
- Dr. Gary Rombough has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rombough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Surgeons.