A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rombough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rombough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rombough
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rombough Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rombough, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rombough graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rombough has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Robert Rombough MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary R. Rombough practice?
- Dr. Gary Rombough has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rombough practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Montclair, NJ.
See Montclair Surgeons.