Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
Very nice office staff and nurse. Dr Ronay was very thorough with testing and explaining results. He was easy to talk to and I have complete confidence in him.

June 4th, 2016
Dr Gary Ronay and his entire staff are a pleasure to work with. They are all very professional, knowledgeable and truly care about their patients.

May 16th, 2016
Patient
Dr Gary Ronay is the best urology I and my family have ever had along with his wonderful staff they are kind courteous and above all very helpful and very concerned with the patients well being I and my family highly recommend dr Gar Ronay to anyone my fond memory is when they welcomed us to the office with open arms and that felt great and to this day we still feel that way

January 28th, 2016
I think dr ronay and staff are the very best of best

December 30th, 2015
Dr. Ronay's Office
Dr. Ronay and his staff take care of both my husband and myself and we could not ask for a better Urologist. His staff is great, we love Joanne and they are all courteous and helpful and Dr. Ronay spends time with us when we have an appointment. We recommend his office very highly.

December 25th, 2015
Kidney Stone Surgery
I was sent to Dr Ronay for kidney stones. He spent time with me and explained in detail what my treatment would be. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I would consider him an "expert" regarding the issue I was facing. His office staff are very helpful and the staff called to follow up on me. I would highly recommend Dr. Gary Ronay.

October 8th, 2015
I am a patient of Dr Ronay, and I would recommend him to anyone needing treatment for Urinary issues. Dr Ronay is very knowledgeable, and well mannered when discussing a patient problems, and propose treatment. He or his staff will follow with phone calls to ensure the patient is recovering well after ant procedure. A very good doctor.

September 21st, 2015
Very thorough and friendly.

August 23rd, 2015
The staff personnel was very rude. I had a billing problem and their manager Maria was not very helpful. Check in lady Judy was very nice.

July 2nd, 2015
Great Doctor and staff !
Great Doctor , very compassionate !! Wonderful courteous staff very helpful in a areas ! Big thanks for caring like Doctors and nurses should ! Tina, Judi, and joann you ladies are the best !

June 3rd, 2015
Any contact I have had with Dr. Ronay and/or his staff has been perfect. Everyone seems to know what they need to do and performs their task(s) quickly and professionally. I have worked with many doctors and feet that Dr. Ronay ranks among the top.

April 28th, 2015
Someone to watch over me !!!
Dr. Gary Ronay is an outstanding Urologist. I am presently 68 years old and had one of my Kidney's removed at age 27. I am very careful in selecting a Urologist who will maintain the health of my remaining Kidney. Dr. Ronay monitors my renal health with all necessary diagnostic tests and office examinations. He is also carefully monitoring the health of my prostate. He has an excellent bedside manner and sets the same tone with his entire friendly and competent staff. He truly listens to my concerns and explains the significance of any issues that arise. I Ieave each visit with complete satisfaction and confidence that my renal health is in good hands. His sense of humor and affability also puts me at ease. My anxiety level evaporates as soon as he enters the examining room.