Dr. Gary Ronay MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Brandon, FL

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017
Dr. Ronay and his staff are excellent. As a 78 year old I have seen a lot of Dr.s in my day, but never have I found one as attentive and pleasant to work with. He took the time to explain what was going on with me, recommend the correct treatment, and follow up with me throughout my illness. His staff shares his same work and patient ethics and were all a pleasure to work with. Thanks to all of you.

May 17th, 2017
I am satisfied with this doctor and his staff.

January 10th, 2017
Dr. Ronay is the best!! He is very thorough and cautious in his diagnosis of your problem. He spends as much time as needed to answer your questions and explains in detail everything you need to know about your problem!! :)

August 16th, 2016
Very nice office staff and nurse. Dr Ronay was very thorough with testing and explaining results. He was easy to talk to and I have complete confidence in him.

June 4th, 2016
Dr Gary Ronay and his entire staff are a pleasure to work with. They are all very professional, knowledgeable and truly care about their patients.

May 16th, 2016
Patient
Dr Gary Ronay is the best urology I and my family have ever had along with his wonderful staff they are kind courteous and above all very helpful and very concerned with the patients well being I and my family highly recommend dr Gar Ronay to anyone my fond memory is when they welcomed us to the office with open arms and that felt great and to this day we still feel that way

January 28th, 2016
I think dr ronay and staff are the very best of best

December 31st, 2015
Dr. Ronay's Office
Dr. Ronay and his staff take care of both my husband and myself and we could not ask for a better Urologist. His staff is great, we love Joanne and they are all courteous and helpful and Dr. Ronay spends time with us when we have an appointment. We recommend his office very highly.

December 26th, 2015
Kidney Stone Surgery
I was sent to Dr Ronay for kidney stones. He spent time with me and explained in detail what my treatment would be. He answered all my questions and put my mind at ease. I would consider him an "expert" regarding the issue I was facing. His office staff are very helpful and the staff called to follow up on me. I would highly recommend Dr. Gary Ronay.

October 8th, 2015
I am a patient of Dr Ronay, and I would recommend him to anyone needing treatment for Urinary issues. Dr Ronay is very knowledgeable, and well mannered when discussing a patient problems, and propose treatment. He or his staff will follow with phone calls to ensure the patient is recovering well after ant procedure. A very good doctor.

September 21st, 2015
Very thorough and friendly.

August 24th, 2015
The staff personnel was very rude. I had a billing problem and their manager Maria was not very helpful. Check in lady Judy was very nice.
Doctor's Response

I sincerely apologize for your negative experiences with my office staff. We strive to maintain the highest professional standards. Maria has recently replaced my previous office manager of 22 years and will make every effort to assist you with your billing issues. Please feel free to contact me via a letter marked personal and confidential and I will personally research your billing issues. Sincerely, Dr. Gary Ronay