A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Roome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Roome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Roome, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Roome graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roome has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Roome practice?
Dr. Gary Roome practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.