A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Roome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Roome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Roome, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Roome graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roome has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Thomas Roome MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary T. Roome practice?
- Dr. Gary Roome has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gary Roome practices Family Medicine near Burton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Burton Family Physicians.