A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosenblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosenblum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Rosenblum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosenblum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rosenblum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mineola, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Rheumatologists.