A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosenblum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosenblum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenblum
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenblum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosenblum, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenblum graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenblum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Charles Rosenblum DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Gary C. Rosenblum practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosenblum has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rosenblum practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Mineola, NY.
See Mineola Internists and Mineola Rheumatologists.