Gary C Rosenblum DO Patient Reviews

November 16th, 2015
Won't go back
Very Brusque attitude - didn't know that I was coming in & had not reviewed my test results. Cursory examination during which he took a phone call; and the summoned me out into his office - I sat a few minutes while he looked at my reports. Then threw out a diagnosis & drug therapy (quite radical drug therapy) - I complained to my pulmonologist....and he did further testing - so far NOT what Dr. Rosenblum had diagnosed - anesthesiologist during follow up procedure with pulmonolgist said his wife had smae experience and won't see Dr. Rosenblum again either.

August 15th, 2014
appointment difficulties
I tried to get an appointment with this doctor but when I told the receptionist that a date was not convenient for me, she said "You know, he's booked until October." She never called back like she said she would. If you can get an appointment, he's very highly rated, but I definitely had an issue with his office staff.

November 2nd, 2013
Acknowledging an Excellent Doctor
Dr. Rosenblum was highly recommended to me. I have worked with some of the country's best doctors in Boston and NYC and without hesitation, I have found Dr. Rosenblum to be an extremely knowledgeable doctor who was both thorough and accurate. I also found his staff to be helpful, professional and polite.