A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rosman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Rosman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Rosman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.