A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rosman is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosman
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Rosman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rosman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Alan Rosman MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Rosman practice?
- Dr. Gary Rosman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rosman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.