A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rosman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 37 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis A
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Rosman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Rosman practice?
Dr. Gary Rosman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Galloway, NJ and Pomona, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Internists and Egg Harbor Township Gastroenterologists.