A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rostan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rostan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rostan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rostan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Allan Rostan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary A. Rostan practice?
- Dr. Gary Rostan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rostan practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.