Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu. Judy's Book.
A thorough, competent, caring doctor. show details A thorough, competent, caring doctor.
by AZKATE on Jul 29th, 2015

A thorough, competent, caring doctor who respects your time. I have been seeing him for over 15 years and plan to continue.

Dr. Rostan's Wife show details Dr. Rostan's Wife
by Kelly Rostan on May 17th, 2014

Dr. Rostan is very much alive! Don't know how inaccurate information gets on these websites! Please phone his office if you have further questions or medical needs. 602-923-4555

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Marinus on Mar 25th, 2013

Great doctor for me end my wife Melanie Handle you with respect and make you feel relax Make you feel like you are the only patient he cares for

Best doctor in town! show details Best doctor in town!
Sep 15th, 2012

Dr. Rostan has been my doctor for many years. I would never consider going to any other doctor! He is the best in every way!Don't be late for your appointment because he is never late!

Super Doctor show details Super Doctor
Jul 7th, 2012

This is a great doctor and anybody that has a chance to have Dr. Rostan as a doctor should. A very caring, and giving doctor with lots of experience. The patients that go to his office for medical care are lucky.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 20th, 2012

Verry happy with him tread me with recpect Thanks

wonderful doctor very little wait time show details wonderful doctor very little wait time
May 10th, 2012

I had been diagnosed with a heart mumor from numerous doctors. Not good enough for Dr. Rostan. He had lots of testing done and found out EXACTLY what it was. He is a no nonsense Doctor who take excellent care of you.

The best doctor I've ever had. show details The best doctor I've ever had.
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gary Rostan has been my primary care Dr. for about 6 years. I could not be any happier with his service. He has had to deal with some extreme issues with me(motorcycle accident) and always was able to get to the root problem. His genuine care and attention set the standard.

Great Docter - Get a diiferent staff!!!! show details Great Docter - Get a diiferent staff!!!!
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr.Rostan is a great Doctor and is very capable. He really needs to get a better staff to great you and call you. Staff is rude and has poor bed side manner.

Great Dr. bad choice of who is your greeter!! show details Great Dr. bad choice of who is your greeter!!
by Citysearch User on Jun 25th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Rostan is a great doctor anal but good if there is something wrong he will find it.However I wonder how many patients he lost like me be...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Doesn't listen, not confident, outsources a lot show details Doesn't listen, not confident, outsources a lot
by vjord84 on Oct 2nd, 2008 on kudzu.com

This guy took a long time interviewing us, outsourced us for tests to 5 different places, and steamrolled over my husband and didn't listen to him. He sent him to a specialist and when we called the specialist and described the problem, he asked, "Well why did he send you to me?!" And the office staff is downright mean and snippy. They were bickering in front of us and then took forever to get us out of there.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
an oustanding Dr. show details an oustanding Dr.
by ESimonson on Sep 24th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Rostan is an example of everything that is good about the health care industry. He takes time to get to know his patients and treats everyone as an individual. It is rare to find a doctor that actually cares about his patients the way Dr. Rostan does. I have been fortunate to have him as my doctor for close to 15 years and could not find anything bad to say bout him. Bottom line, he is the best!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
My family misses Dr Gary Rostan in San Diego! show details My family misses Dr Gary Rostan in San Diego!
by Julie P. at Judy`sBook on Aug 15th, 2007 on judysbook.com

Dr Rostan once practiced in Carlsbad Ca. He helped me through a difficult time in which I suffered from Migraine headaches. He helped me find a way to avoid them through diet. He is a caring doctor and friend who is missed in our city!. Yo...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
excellent small practice show details excellent small practice
by exracer29 on Oct 23rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr Rostan is very knowledgable and personable and has a genuine interest in his patients health. He allows extra time for questions or a joke or two- not just a meat market based on how fast and how many patients can be seen in a day.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Very attentive to a patient`s woes show details Very attentive to a patient`s woes
by Citysearch User on Nov 22nd, 2005 on insiderpages.com

My husband was suffering from lower back pains so i called around for a doctor who had a close opening. Dr. Rostan was able to make time for...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
What an outstanding doctor!! show details What an outstanding doctor!!
by Larry B. at Judy`sBook on Oct 24th, 2005 on judysbook.com

My wife and I have been going to Gary Rostan for at least 10 years. If Mayberry had a doctor, he would be just like Dr Rostan. My three married daughters and their families go to him as well. I consider him a friend even family as well...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
What an outstanding doctor!! show details What an outstanding doctor!!
by Larry B. at Judy`s Book on Oct 23rd, 2005 on judysbook.com

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
Nice Doctor, appointments are convenient show details Nice Doctor, appointments are convenient
by Barbara M. at Judy`sBook on Oct 7th, 2005 on judysbook.com

When my husbad became ill, this was the first doctor I sent him too. He was recommended by my insurance company, and he`s been going back eversince. He owns a small practice so you don`t have to worry about the problems large clinics encoun...

by Barbara M. at Judy`s Book on Oct 6th, 2005 on judysbook.com