Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 15th, 2016

Best doc I've ever had. Promotes healthy living and really cares about your health.

Dec 16th, 2015

Dr. Rostan was my PCP for more than 7 years. I rately had to wait more than five minutes with my appointments, and he was always available for emergency appointments when needed. His is a common-sense approach to health and care, and although I no longer live in AZ, I continue to recommend him to those in need of a physician as well as follow his suggestions for care and well-being.

A thorough, competent, caring doctor. show details A thorough, competent, caring doctor.
by AZKATE on Jul 29th, 2015

A thorough, competent, caring doctor who respects your time. I have been seeing him for over 15 years and plan to continue.

Best doctor in town! show details Best doctor in town!
Sep 15th, 2012

Dr. Rostan has been my doctor for many years. I would never consider going to any other doctor! He is the best in every way!Don't be late for your appointment because he is never late!

Super Doctor show details Super Doctor
Jul 7th, 2012

This is a great doctor and anybody that has a chance to have Dr. Rostan as a doctor should. A very caring, and giving doctor with lots of experience. The patients that go to his office for medical care are lucky.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 20th, 2012

Verry happy with him tread me with recpect Thanks

wonderful doctor very little wait time show details wonderful doctor very little wait time
May 10th, 2012

I had been diagnosed with a heart mumor from numerous doctors. Not good enough for Dr. Rostan. He had lots of testing done and found out EXACTLY what it was. He is a no nonsense Doctor who take excellent care of you.

The best doctor I've ever had. show details The best doctor I've ever had.
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Gary Rostan has been my primary care Dr. for about 6 years. I could not be any happier with his service. He has had to deal with some extreme issues with me(motorcycle accident) and always was able to get to the root problem. His genuine care and attention set the standard.

Great Docter - Get a diiferent staff!!!! show details Great Docter - Get a diiferent staff!!!!
Nov 1st, 2011

Dr.Rostan is a great Doctor and is very capable. He really needs to get a better staff to great you and call you. Staff is rude and has poor bed side manner.