A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gary Roth practice?
Dr. Gary Roth practices Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons, Lansing Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Lansing Emergency Physicians, Lansing Critical Care Practitioners, and Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.