A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Roth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Roth DO and FACS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gary Roth practice?
- Dr. Gary Roth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gary Roth practices Vascular Surgery near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.