A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Rothwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Rothwell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gary Rothwell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Rothwell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rothwell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary H Rothwell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gary H. Rothwell practice?
- Dr. Gary Rothwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Rothwell practices Family Medicine near Longwood, FL.
See Longwood Primary Care Doctors.