A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ruelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ruelas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruelas
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Ruelas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruelas graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruelas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Med Ctr, Orange, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Ruelas DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Gary Ruelas practice?
- Dr. Gary Ruelas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ruelas practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors and Orange Osteopaths.