A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gary Ruelas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gary Ruelas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruelas graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ruelas has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Med Ctr, Orange, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gary Peralta Ruelas DO and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Gary P. Ruelas practice?
- Dr. Gary Ruelas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gary Ruelas practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians and Orange Osteopaths.